Escape into the Glass City's underworld in a luxurious climate controlled tour bus and enjoy a sightseeing adventure featuring famous Toledo crime scenes from the turn of the 20th century through the 1940's. Explore several gangster hit locations, Toledo's infamous Tenderloin, and the sites of popular casinos and gambling spots.
- Board the Unholy Toledo Tour Bus on the third Saturday of each month at 10:00 am outside the Glass City Cafe at 1107 Jackson Street (at the corner of 11th Street).
- Our bus departs on time! Please report AT LEAST 10 minutes early for check-in. (We recommend you get there early and enjoy a wonderful breakfast at the Glass City Cafe!)
- Advance reservations are recommended - we sell out often!
- Last Minute Tickets? You can call (419) 708-3925 on the day of the tour or buy from our guide on the tour bus.
- Tour time is 1.5 - 2 hours, depending on traffic.
The 20 - 22 passenger Unholy Toledo Tour Bus features:
- Leather captain's chairs
- Tinted Windows for Privacy and Shade
- 32" LCD TV for deeper dives into our story